Saturday, October 27, 2012

Home Categories Jailbreak 5.1.1 Jailbreak iOS 6 Jailbreak 6.0 Unlock Downgrade Downloads Stop Your iPhone’s Alarm Vibrating Your Phone With This New Tweak

| |

So if you own an iPhoneiPod touch or iPad, I think it’s safe to say you’re probably used it as an alarmclock at some point in time. Now when it wakes you up, not only do you get the sound that you set, you also get a vibration that accompanies it. This new jailbreak tweak titled ‘NoVibratedWakeUp’ removes the vibration when you use the alarm on your iOS device, and here’s how it functions:
As you can tell, this is hardly a game changing jailbreak tweak. It’s a nice example of the little things Cydiacan help us with on our devices. This may be incredibly useful to certain people, I myself put my iPhone on a table next to me whilst I sleep; so a vibrating phone next to me isn’t a nice sound to wake up to. NoVibratedWakeUp is available for free in the BigBoss repo.
If this tweak helped you out, be sure to let me know in the comments – alternatively, do you use any other tech to wake you up in the morning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment